Sunday, March 11, 2012

emptyness without you

It's been a months plus that you're not around,
Thank you for calling but that was coz u got sick.
I am so worried but I guess as long as I don't hear from you,
it's all good news and nothing to worry.
Take all my strength for your test and journey.
May Allah be with you at all times.
I hope u remember to keep your prayers although times are hard.
Always seek for his help and the test would be easier.
I wish that you are always by my side,
I miss you so much.
EVerynight I look at my phone and there is no you to call or text or argue.
Aku cinta kepadamu, aku rindu pada satu,
this song makes me cry.
I need you yayang, let's pray that this 2months would fly by and we can be together again.
Please don't go without me again please.
I don't want to be alone, yes I have my family but..
it's not the same without you.
I tell you everything, now who do I tell?

0 comments:

Post a Comment