Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Give us CYCLIST some space

Do YOU drive? a motorized vehicle? PLEASE be cautious because WE CYCLIST love cycling but wishes to get home safely to our love ones as well. What's the hurry when driving? Is it necessary to go so far and squeeze cyclist off the road? It's so sad that my friend is gone now, it's the second person I know that isn't around anymore due to the same reason hit by a car during cycling.
Dear drivers, if you are sleepy don't drive. If you want to get drunk , don't drive! Don't be selfish and think of the safety of others, do not do it if it is dangerous for yourself or anyone else on the road!

2 days ago I lost another friend.
Abg Rafizi Hamdan, I feel so sad when I see him number on my whatsapp list but can never get anymore reply from it.
He was a very cheerful motivated person.
I remember when he had his new born ,he expressed how happy he was and sometimes would wake up at night when his baby feeds the baby. I can tell he was a good father and husband and took leave to helpout at home and take care of his wife.
He dine's at my dad's Muhibbah Seafood occasionally and would send my random messages saying nyum , I am eating this and that...
I feel so sad that when I receive the msg from Arnaz I had no idea Fizi was him.
I pray that god will take good care of him and give his wife the courage to go on and bring up his children like how he would have.
Shocked yet nothing can be done.
Al-Fatiha to Rafizi again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment