Friday, November 23, 2012

busybody, spy and just can't let it go

Life is about learning and moving on, when it's over.
It's not like you have to fret and tell the world about it...
Let it go and move on.
I live my life the way I want,who are you to say that it's all tied up?
Islam is a nice religion so are others but I choose to be a muslim,
why do people have to have a problem with that?
What do you mean no freedom?
life is about choices and how you want it to be,
so being  a christian,buddhist,taoism or what so ever has the freedom? to do what????????
Drinking alcohol? eating pork?
The contain of pork's bacteria never dies even when it's cooked in water at a 100 degrees so is that good?
Alcohol, really good? It is just doing bad to our bodies and killing your liver.
There's a reason why Islam forbid all these.
I don't see a bad to it.
And to pray 5times? it's to remind you that god exist ,to do good and a moment a few days a day to clear your head and it helps you stretch as well.
I am happy with my life, if u're not with yours don't say that mine is not...find your life and way to live.
Stop speaking of others when you yourself don't know what you're doing and always uncertain of things.
Make up your mind and live happily coz we live only once in a lifetime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment