Thursday, November 1, 2012

If just we can explain why...

Stated all over articles that cancer of the liver is among one of the most serious ones.
When a person is diagnosed it's normally at a late stage of the cancer because
cancer of the liver is one kind of cancer that has no symptoms until it has become serious.
I have heard of bedah makrifat that is done on patients with the islamic holy Quran.
I am not sure how real or true this is but many people i read over the internet seen it and some experienced. My dad on the other hand had his friend who went for the treatment at Shah Alam
with a man that is not a doctor but treated his friend.
Dad's friend had a bad back pain was operated and after the seal it was just a line.
What a miracle. I don't know what is done is halal /haram. However it's said that bedah batin is not the right way whereas bedah makrifat is the islam way, but I am uncertain.
I know that things we don't expect happens.
I read too that if there is no cure, god wouldn't have created something without a cure.
It's sometimes to let us feel alert and challenge ourselves.
Another thing could be to make people bond with one another.
I'll just keep praying, talking in a state of my own mind is a prayer to me.
Ofcourse in my actual praying sessions I will too.
Whoever who reads this people do pray along with me for the good health of my uncle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment