Thursday, February 17, 2011

life's obligations

is to be a sucked up person...
suck it up and move on...
for those who can't survive will normally suck up to people!
so they will survive...
or bribing or....in malay we say KIPAS
which means fan someone.
to keep their cool....or to make they comfortable to get what u want.
this is in the daily scenarios.
however i suck at this so...
that's why I am no longer a cyclist!
that's why...
I say what i think is true, I am tooooo honest.
that's why I am no longer a Cyclist.
People dislike me for speaking the truth!
Well...good luck on the new members recruited.
yes they can suck up but to perform is another thing?
NO?
i thought there was suppose to be a standard? before able to participate in international games?
weren't there any?
I guess not anymore is there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment