Thursday, February 17, 2011

The long weekend awaits

Well slightly longer than before..i normally have one day or max 2 days .
since i worked ,havent had much time to shop or to...
look around.
I wish that i had more.
few days i have so many things on my mind.
Exams are really close now,
but how come, I don't feel like studying?
have i got sick of it?
would i be taking my degree?
i shall or else?
i get nothing for this year that has passed.
another year? again?
i guess it's meant to be.
it's to challenge me
and yes I do feel challenged.
I want to ride that bike again but just for fun this time.
I think it's still in me...
haven't ridden for a very long time but i did a 80km ride and
I am just fine?
ain't that bad am I?
anyway the weekend awaits.
Muhibbah Seafood's opening at Sg Penchala,
12pm Sunday afternoon but for invited guest only!

0 comments:

Post a Comment