Monday, April 4, 2011

At a bicycle shop in Malaysia

Have you been to a place that someone shoots you in the face
even that u don't know them?
Well...if u want to try this....try visiting a bike shop in sea park area...
and you will then get your experience.
earlier today I brought a friend that was very keen on a new bicycle.
I told her that this bike shop offers a good range of bicycles.
Maria was very keen on the bicycles and this really good sales person entertained us.
later the owner said straight in my friends face ...
you are very short.
U're a very short girl ahh!
U didn't eat or what?
Ouch didn't that just insult my friend?
I was just stunned and so was she...
as we left he asked me some personal question on why did i change my appearance?
I said well it's done now....nothing can be turned back..
he continued again but it looks unnatural and ugly!
I mean which human that does sales has this kind of mouth?
No wonder 10years ago so many people avoided his shop?
But as a teenager I still went not wanting to realize the fact!
who cares now?
I am no longer cycling!!
Plus the truth came out...
To me it's just another day but if he said it to the wrong person...
aha..who knows what lands on his skin next?
to find out?wait for the future?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment