Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Muhibbah Seafood @ dad's

It's our family all time gathering reunions just like many other families.
Although it's my dad's I seldom eat there.
Therefore everytime we eat...I overeat and end up being toooo full.
But I love a long list of it let me start.
Deep fried spring rolls,
Deep fried squids,
2 types of fishes the deep fried with soy sauce or the thai style one,
Beef,the only place i eat beef!!!! Black pepper beef,
chicken Lemon chicken is the most famous one,
I like my Hokkien Noodles because it is the only nice Halal one i tasted!
Yes,yes I am chinese but I do not take pork!
what else... Cantonese beef kuey teow, the wantan noodles soup!
we're on facebook too just search for
www.facebook.com/muhibbahseafoodrestaurant

The address is abit senget...need to get a nicer pict of it huh?!?
yes!
Chinese Halal with reasonable pricing and relaxed place especially for family time....once again NYUMMMM

0 comments:

Post a Comment